D. Uploading a Summary and Chapter
- To upload content to the site, open the document in a word processing program (Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, etc
- Once logged in on http://waterpathogens.org/, open the chapter where you are adding content to (summary section or body section).
- If the chapter is currently in draft state, click on the "Edit draft" option. Otherwise, click on the "New draft" option to start a new working version of the chapter, either it contains content or not.
- Paste the content from your word processing program into the appropriate area (Summary or Body). THIS MUST BE CLICKED PRIOR TO CUTTING AND PASTING.
- Copy the content from your word processing program using copy/paste to enter the content.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page to save your revisions.
- After transferring your content, check and ensure that the formatting of your text has not changed. Please see Author’s Guidelines for description of required formatting.